Location: Pittsburgh | Type: Full-time
Min-Experience: 3+ Years of Experience in a Fulfillment House
At Day Owl, we design products that allow our customers to get after it, every day. We created a backpack that lets Day Owls carry everything they need to go after everything they want - without ever looking like an eager middle schooler. Made with sturdy First Mile waxed canvas, it’s designed to last forever, so Day Owls can get up to whatever. Our backpack is on trend but not trendy. We believe our customers should be able to buy one bag and use it forever.
We are seeking a Fulfillment Manager that will be responsible for overseeing our fulfillment center. You’ll be heavily involved in driving process improvement, maintaining a safe work environment, and ensuring that we are delivering the best product on-time to our customers.
- Work closely with the Production Manager to select appropriate carriers for domestic and international shipments.
- As the last touchpoint before the customer, ensure exceptional customer experience across all fulfillment activities, utilizing feedback loop from Customer Service, Marketing and other departments.
- Manage quality control of products shipped, inventory received, and returns
- Provide daily order status to team.
- Provide direction on process efficiencies.
- Assist customer team by handling day to day customer service inquiries including delivery issues, returns, and repairs
- Manage and train associates as needed on production processes.
- Responsible for handling all paperwork for both domestic and international shipments.
- Negotiate, evaluate, and routinely make recommendations for best carriers.
- Recommend optimization opportunities for packaging design